Create a Subscription Plan
You can set up a new subscription plan in your dashboard in a matter of minutes. We support a wide range of subscription options including customizable billing intervals and trial periods. Follow the steps below to set up a subscription plan.
- In your Dashboard, click “Catalog” and then “Subscription Plans”
- Click on “New Plan”
- Provide a name for your subscription plan
- Select the relevant taxable category - click here to learn more. Note that only “Standard Digital Goods” will show as an option by default - other taxable categories can be requested in the Taxable Categories page once you have created at least one product/plan.
- Upload a plan icon, which will be displayed in the checkout
- Select a billing interval (e.g. monthly, yearly)
- Optionally, enable quantity to allow for multiple seats to be purchased
- Set the billing interval price in any currency you wish to support. You may also enable additional currencies - this can be set to track the value of your default currency according to the exchange rate, or you can “edit” and set a specific amount for each currency.
- Click “Save Plan”
Plan Setup Window