Retrieve prices for one or multiple products or plans
Paddle’s 2.0 Pricing API supports:
- Batch price lookup: retrieve the prices of multiple products in a single API call
- Custom localization: pass the visitor IP or country code you want us to localize
- Display original and discounted price (one-time products only)
- Coupon discounts (one-time products only)
- Server-to-server requests*
- Pricing for one-time and subscription products
* If you would like to call this API from the front-end, please follow the example implementation here - it is not necessary to pass in the
customer_ip parameter, as the API will automatically localize the price and currency according to the user’s location.
Note: Price changes may take 10 to 15 minutes in order to be reflected due to caching.
An unsuccessful call to the Dashboard API will return a 200 response containing a field
success set to
false and an error object.