Build subscription and billing functions integrated with your core platform
Paddle provides a suite of simple and flexible API endpoints to retrieve or update data on your subscription plans, products, payments, and customers.
Other than the Checkout API, requests generally require authentication via parameters available in your Seller Dashboard.
GETrequests accept parameters as URL parameters, whereas authenticated
POSTrequests accept parameters as either
API responses are sent as
JSONin all instances.
- Set up a product in your Paddle Seller Dashboard
- Get your authentication details
- Try the request below to fetch all products and plans on your account
Replacing the values with your own, use the cURL request belowpreparing...
- Create a payment link to override default checkout behavior
- Update the details of an active subscription
- Fetch an array of product prices
- Get the transactions history for a user
Try the API out in Postman.
If you're trying out the API in your sandbox environment, you'll need to add a
sandbox-prefix to the URL hostname for endpoints in this collection. For more information please check the Sandbox page.